Saturday, November 15, 2014

kenangan

assalamualaikum!
heya deee
you know what?
tonight i've been stalking my old pics at facebook
i MISS those memory BIG TIME!
the person itself
everything changed
nothing is the same anymore
my bestfriend who dont talk to me anymore for almost 4 years now
*sigh*
i REALLY MISS her
nurul izzati bt abdul khalid
hah!
i still remember her fullname
sheesh! my vission blur already
please tear dont fall
my EGO just wont let me talk to her
after what had happened between us
i keep my distant from having a really really really good friend other than AMALINA AZMI
who knows inside and out of me
for the others, thanks for being a good friends even for a short while
i will remember all of your kindness for being there and together be matured with time







thanks dee! :)
love ya <3 p="">
assalamualaikum

No comments:

Post a Comment